EXMAR Ship Management is a maritime company ensuring 24/7 operations of specialized floating assets. EXMAR Ship Management delivers tailor-made technical and crewing services, combining maritime and offshore know-how efficiently and innovatively.
Based on its experience EXMAR can offer the following operation engineering support services:
- 3rd Party Verification;
- Weight Control Verification and Reports;
- Review and Drafting of Operating Manuals;
- Calculation and Verification of Stability Load Conditions;
- Mooring Analyses
- Piping System Modifications such as:
- Loading Manifolds
- Ballast System Modifications
- Dehumidification systems
- Inspection & Marine Survey of Vessels (Pre-Purchase and others)
- Damage assessment & engineering solution
- In-Depth Audit & Lay-up of vessels
- Repairs (specifications and supervision)
In the complex world of maritime Oil, LPG and LNG, EXMAR have developed specialized services for clients looking to find innovative means of storing, transporting and transhipping oil, gas and chemicals in both liquefied and gaseous states.
- Crewing Services: EXMAR Ship Management provides complete crews to operate almost every type of vessel including sophisticated LNG carriers, FLNG and FSRU’s, LPG carriers, chemical and product tankers, crude oil tankers, dry cargo vessels and offshore units such as FPSO’s and accommodation barges.
- Technical & HSEQ Management: EXMAR Ship Management offers a professional technical management team geared to work closely with Owner to reach the common goal of quality ship operations. In close collaboration with the shipboard management team EXMAR Ship Management monitors the ship operation, maintenance, performance and procedures to ensure that the clients’ expectations and all industrial standards are according the planned maintenance.
- Technical, Marine & IT Consultancy Services. EXMAR Ship Management provides or has provided for several clients:
- Pre-purchase inspections, assistance to commissioning of vessels under construction;
- HSEQ management: implementation, maintenance, training and audits;
- Port Facility Security management: assessment of security threats, security plans, training & drills, audits;
- IT: implementation of on board CPMS.
Our crew performed the world's first commercial ship-to-ship LNG transfer as well as the first ever LNG regasification operation at sea. Our dedicated team is now operating and maintaining the one of the first Floating Liquefaction Units (FLNG) and has operated 10+ FSRU terminals.
EXMAR also constantly innovates in the way we manage assets operating in extreme conditions, from LPG vessels trading in the hostile conditions of the North Sea to regasification vessels in the Persian Gulf and accommodation barges off the African coast.
Apart from managing the safe and reliable transshipment of LNG, EXMAR Ship Management has also provided guidance and support in related aspects ranging from STS site selection to effective management of the entire LNG logistics chain. The services delivered cover the complete project life, from business case till implementation of the STS solution:
- Site location evaluation
- Feasibility & risk evaluation studies
- Vessel evaluation and modification work (if required)
- Developing STS manuals and specific protocols
- Equipment compatibility evaluation
- Equipment adjustment / redesign (if required)
- Procurement services
- On board installation, testing and confirmation of readiness
- On board hands-on familiarization
- Ship staff training (basic and advanced training)
- STS superintendency (on board)
- Ship compatibility studies for STS
- Mooring studies (Optimoor)
- Risk assessment follow-up
- Generic support operations planning & LNG supply chain management