In accordance with the Law of 2 May 2007 EXMAR NV discloses that:
- on 22 December 2009 it received following joint notification:
- NV Saverex (controlled by Nicolas Saverys) holds a stake of 54.56 % (32,464,492 shares) due to the capital increase and the new denominator (59,500,000 shares). In its previous notification NV Saverex disclosed a participation of 57.59%.
- NV EXMAR (person that notifies alone) disclosed a downward crossing of the lowest treshold due to the capital increase and the new denominator.
- NV Saverex granted SA Sofina call-options to purchase 5,570,126 shares held by NV Saverex with an exercise period of 4 years (ending 11/12/2013). The exercise of the call-options might potentially lead to a dilution of Saverex below 50% of the issued share capital of NV EXMAR. Click here.
- On 9 February 2010 it received following notification:
- Ecofin/The Astro 2004 Trust (a parent undertaking or a controlling person) disclosed a downward crossing of the lowest treshold (2,871,768 shares - 4.83%). Click here.
- On 6 August 2010 EXMAR crossed a treshold due to an acquisition of shares (3,037,642 shares - 5.11%). Click here.
- On 28th August 2013 NV EXMAR disclosed a downword crossing of a treshold (from 5.11% to 4.94%) due to exercising of sharee options on EXMAR shares. Click here.
- On 25th November 2013 NV EXMAR announced that SAVEREX NV disclosed that the call-options granted to SOFINA SA, were ended. The agreement to act in concert as stipulated in article 3§1, 13°C of the law of 2 May 2007 was terminated. Click here.
- On 3rd December 2013 NV EXMAR announced that SAVEREX NV disclosed that due to the sale of 4,900,000 voting rights the threshold of 50 % was crossed. Click here.
- On 2 July 2018 EXMAR NV announced that Cobas Asset Management S.G.I.I.C. S.A. crossed a threshold of 5% due to an acquisition of shares. Click here.
These shareholdings were notified to the company and to the Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA).
In accordance with article 74§6 of the law on take over bids (law 1st April 2007), Saverex NV (Family Nicolas Saverys) disclosed on 15th October 2007 (update on 30th August 2017) to the FSMA its possession of more than 30% of the securities with voting right in the listed company EXMAR NV.